Friday, January 14, 2011

She Did It First

When I saw Julia Lovett's map featuring all of the state street signs, I was both impressed and disappointed.  You may remember that I've been taking my own set of pictures of the D.C. state street signs (I have eight left).  So seeing Julia's finished collection (long before mine) really bummed me out.  I'm sure neither she nor I is the first one to embark on this adventure, but she's getting major kudos (here she is on DC ist) for getting pictures of all of the signs and I wanted those for me!! (I know, big time pity party!)  I do have to give her major props for the map--I'm not sure I would have come up with a presentation that's nearly as clever.  So, Julia, job well done.  I'll have to settle for being second best and take pleasure in the joy of the hunt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment