Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tangerine Tango for 2012

I'm so excited about Pantone's 2012 Color of the Year.  It's Tangerine Tango.  Pantone describes it as "a bit exotic, but in a very friendly, non-threatening way."

One needs to take only a quick look at the Yellow House Knits collection to know that I love orange.  It shows up in at least half a dozen different sweaters.  It's such a great color for little kids--so vibrant and happy, great for boys and girls alike.   So I was delighted to see that orange is finally getting some recognition.

In honor of Tangerine Tango as Color of the Year, I'm offering 10 percent off of any custom sweater that includes tangerine as one of the colors.  The offer is good for all of 2012.  To take advantage of this deal, email yellowhouseknits[at]gmail.com and mention this offer.  I'm excited to create some gorgeous sweaters in tangerine!

No comments:

Post a Comment