Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Etsy Holiday Shop

I'm so pleased (and excited and flattered) to announce that Yellow House Knits has been invited to participate in the first-ever Etsy Holiday Shop, a brick-and-mortar pop-up store to be held in Soho starting November 29.  A selection of baby sweaters, in a range of sizes, styles, and colors will be available.  If you happen to be in the area, be sure to check it out. 

I'm so disappointed that I can't be there to see it myself.  I hope it's a wonderful event.  And while I'm so happy to be included, I also--more importantly--hope it does a lot to increase awareness about Etsy and buying handmade.  It sounds magical!

Click on the image below to get more information about the Holiday Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I was invited too! But luckily I live in New York!!! Wish you the best!!! :)
    Esther

    ReplyDelete