Thursday, May 9, 2013

Introducing the Friendship Heights Collection

Today marks the debut of the second Yellow House Knits collection, the Friendship Heights collection!  As of today, all four sweaters are on sale on the YHK Etsy site. 


I've been working on this collection for over a year now, and I'm so pleased with how beautifully the sweaters turned out (if I do say so myself).  I really love the sophisticated color combinations that use gray as a great neutral base.  You may notice that this collection features a couple of new styles (including a hoodie!) and new patterns (including that great yellow and gray chevron pattern).  Look for these styles and patterns in upcoming sweaters as well.

Friendship Heights is a vibrant neighborhood in Upper Northwest D.C., just over the Maryland border.  I wanted this collection to showcase the youthful spirit of that part of town.  In the coming days, I'll post more pictures of the individual sweaters.  All sweaters are available in sizes up to 24 months. 

Photographer Trish McCoy really brought the sweaters to life with her amazing photos.  Thanks for sharing your immense talents Trish!

1 comment:

  1. such a FUN collection, the colors are dancing and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete