Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Introducing the Georgetown Collection

I'm thrilled to announce the arrival of the third Yellow House Knits collection!  (How can it be three already?)  Please welcome the Georgetown Collection! 

 
Georgetown is perhaps the quintessential D.C. neighborhood, blending historic architecture with a vibrant nightlife and high-end commercial activity.  I think that the sweaters in this collection are quintessential Yellow House Knits, mixing new styles and patterns with classic designs, all grounded in the bright, bold colors that are at the very foundation of my brand. 
 
As of today, all four sweaters are available in the YHK Etsy shop, up to size 24 months.  I'll post more pictures of the individual sweaters in the next days.  In the meantime, I hope you'll take a look!
 
Special thanks to Stephanie Cotta Photography for the lovely pictures and to all of her *gorgeous* little models!

No comments:

Post a Comment