Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sheridan Street and Overall Baby

I was getting ready to ship out a Sheridan Street sweater to a client, and I realized I'd never posted the lovely photos of this sweater taken by Jane at Janey Pie Photography.  It's unusual for me to get images back from a photographer and love every single one, but that was the case with these.  So I'm excited to finally share then.

The Sheridan Street sweater was designed to match the adorable Corduroy Flower Pops overalls from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Overall Baby.  I've bought many pairs of overalls from Jenny at Overall Baby as shower gifts so I can voucher for their quality and high cuteness factor.

This is also a good time to remind folks that I can design a sweater to match most outfits, so if you want to pair a special outfit with the perfect sweater, I would love to work with you to create something fantastic.





1 comment: