Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello from Yellow House Knits!

This post marks the start of my new blog: Inside the Yellow House, which will chronicle my various adventures--knitting and otherwise. I'm new to the whole blog world and am still tinkering with the process, but I hope to have things up and running consistently very soon.

Yellow House Knits offers beautiful handknits for babies and children. Check out my shop at http://www.yellowhouseknits.etsy.com/.
I've been knitting for some time now but discovered the fun of knitting for babies only a few years ago. One of my dearest friends was expecting a baby, so for her shower present, I knitted her a darling little green cardigan. Tons of oohs and ahs later, here we are. All handmade sweaters are heirloom items, but I think you'll find that mine are a bit different from others. I love bright colors, bold patterns, and styles that don't take themselves too seriously. I make all of the items for sale here myself. Please email me if you have any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you: yellowhouseknits@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment