Thursday, January 21, 2010

YHK on Facebook

I've strenuously resisted joining Facebook for a while now. It seems like everyone I know is on Facebook (even my mom), but I'm not on board yet. I know I sound anti-social, but I just can't handle one more "network" to manage. Between checking my various emails and voice mail and Etsy convos and keeping up with work and sweaters and the Biggest Loser and the people who are in my life on a day-to-day basis, I don't want to commit to keeping all of those Facebook friends in the loop about my goings on. That may change in the future, but for now, I'm still in the non-Facebook minority.

BUT, I did decide to bite the bullet and set up a Facebook page for Yellow House Knits. I'm not sure I'm sold on Facebook as a marketing concept, but I figured it was worth a try. So check it out: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yellow-House-Knits/434586435112?ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment