Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fall Fashion Colors

It hurts my ears to hear the words "back to school" because they signal the end of summer.  But alas, it's getting to be time to face the fact that summer won't be here forever.  So, for those of you who are already planning for the fall and the colder (sweater!) weather, here are Pantone's fall colors. (In the interest of full disclosure, these were announced during Fashion Week back in February, but I couldn't bring myself to focus on them until now.)

What do you think?  I love that there are some pretty summery colors mixed in with the more somber neutrals.  Actually, the more I look at them, the more I really like them. 

This is a good time to remind you of the offer of 10% off for sweaters using honeysuckle.  See here for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment