Saturday, May 12, 2012

Introducing the Eastern Market Collection!

I'm SUPER excited to introduce the very first Yellow House Knits collection . . . the Eastern Market Collection, which is officially on sale!

Named after my own corner of Capitol Hill, here in Washington, D.C., the Eastern Market collection is a vibrant set of four sweaters in two shades of turquoise, as well as red, cream, and yellow.  These sweaters look great together and individually.  I've been working on these for a while now, and I'm just so happy with how they turned out. 

Over the next few days, I'll post more pictures of the individual sweaters, as well as direct links to the sweaters in the Etsy shop .  As always, the sweaters can be knit in any size up to size 2, and can be ordered through the Etsy shop or directly through yellowhouseknits[at]gmail.

Special thanks to Jennifer Tibbetts for the gorgeous photographs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment