Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peeps Show!

Hooray!  It's one of my favorite days of the year.  The winners of the Washington Post annual peeps diorama contest were announced today!  As usual, they are all creative and amazing.  Here's the winner, depicting the rescue of the mine workers in Chile.  What you can't see is the lower half, which shows a couple of Peep workers still stuck underground.  I don't know how people come up with this stuff, but I'm so glad they do.


Check out all of the winners and runners up here, including my favorite--Peeps going through airport security.  It's a true Peeps Show!

Have I mentioned that I also love, love, love Peeps?  All that sugary goodness!  (Anyone else think they're better when they're slightly stale, so they're chewier?)

No comments:

Post a Comment