Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back to the Future

Let's face it: Kids look adorable in baby sweaters, but getting a pile of clothes on Christmas morning is not what every kid wants.  If you're looking for the perfect gift for the special little one in your life, look no further than your own childhood.  Babble has a list of the top 35 vintage toys (and tells you where to get them).  These are all toys that were sold in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s and are still on the market now (although sometimes in a slightly different form--my beloved Strawberry Shortcake is much sexier than I remember her). 

I had so much fun looking at Babble's selection.  I remembered every single one--and think I actually had most of them.  Lite Brite?  Check.  Cabbage Patch Kid?  Her name was "Kerrie Merrie."  Care Bear?  Several.  Pogo Ball?  Loved it!  Snoopy Sno Cone Machine?  Perfect for hot summers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment