Friday, June 8, 2012

Lollipop, Lollipop

I work with photographers all over the country, so I'm always happy to find someone in my own back yard.  Photographer Shey Marin is just up the road, near Frederick, Maryland (which is so worth a trip for history buffs and those who like to visit quaint cities and towns (I am in the latter group)).  I was particularly excited about working with Shey--both because her images are just gorgeous and because the Linnean Avenue sweater has always been one of my personal favorites.  So I couldn't wait to see what she would do with the pictures. 

And, Oh. My.  They turned out to be fantastic.  Shey's little model is just adorable with her white blond hair.  The light around her seems glow in that way it does when the day is absolutely perfect.  And the purple flowers in the background really complement the pink and apple green in the sweater.  I wonder if the lollipop was her reward for looking so pretty?  Seems like a pretty good reward to me!

Shey, next time I need a photographer in the area, you'll be hearing from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment