Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Sweater: Geranium Street

I'm so happy that the Geranium Street sweater is FINALLY available (find it on Etsy here).  This sweater has been in the works for forever, but the universe seemed to be conspiring against me to get it finished.  But it's finally ready, and it's spectacular (if I do say so myself!).  All of the sweaters I knit are my favorites, but this one might really be a favorite.  The colors (light and bright pink, lime green, orange) are so vibrant and cheerful.  The overall look is sort of tropical--as tropical as a wool sweater can be!

The absolutely gorgeous photographers are courtesy of the immensely talented Trish McCoy, who takes wonderful pictures of Yellow House Knits sweaters.  See more of Trish's work here




No comments:

Post a Comment