Monday, August 6, 2012

Gorgeous Quilts

I'm probably a little biased because I think a baby sweater is just about the most perfect gift for a new baby or expecting parent.  But I also think handmade quilts are really great presents.  I know more than one new parent who has received a beautiful, colorful quilt and has designed the baby's nursery around the quilt, with spectacular results.  As with baby sweaters, these gorgeous quilts become wonderful heirloom items, to be treasured for years to come. 

Here are a few quilts that I think are particularly spectacular.  They're all available on Etsy.  Click on the title to link to the Etsy listing. 



Chevron baby quilt from Dreamy Vintage Streets


Blue and green baby quilt from b/perrino Quilts

 




 Orange bright blocks from Tannei Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment