Friday, November 22, 2013

A Perfect Match

Wow, I've really fallen off the blogging bandwagon! Must be because I've been so busy with sweater orders (which is a GREAT thing!).  I'm happy to jump back into it by posting this fabulous sweater I just mailed off to Michigan for Baby A.  I hope it will help keep her warm during those Kalamazoo winters!
 
I am head over heels for the colors in this sweater.  We actually started with the buttons and worked backwards to select the colors in the sweater.  Are they perfect or what???  I especially like the pop of darker turquoise in the sweater, which is not in the buttons but adds an additional dimension to the finished product. 
 
It's not obvious immediately, but if you look closely, you'll see that this sweater is actually the Quincy Street sweater with different colors.  Love, love, love it. Hope Baby A does too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment