Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Sis T

One of my dear friends just had a baby, her second daughter.  I of course took the new baby a welcome-to-the-world present, but I wanted to get something for my friend's first child so she wouldn't feel left out.

I know Big Sister and Big Brother T-shirts are all the rage right now, but I do think they're a sweet gift to give to a child who needs to feel special now that Mom and Dad are preoccupied with someone new in the house.  I love these personalized T-shirts from Smitten & Company.  I ordered one for my friend's daughter and was not disappointed.  The T-shirt itself is heavy-duty cotton, with gentle shaping and capped sleeves.  The printing is adorable, and the colors vibrant and fresh.

My friend tells me that Eve is "so proud" of her shirt, so I think this may be my new go-to present.

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable shirt. We're expecting our second, and I've been thinking about getting our daughter a Big Sister shirt!

    ReplyDelete