Friday, June 3, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

There's a great deli in the Atlas District (they've since expanded to a couple of other locations in the D.C. area), called Taylor Gourmet.  Actually, it's better than a deli because they have risotto balls, fried ravioli, and mozzarella sticks.  (How can you go wrong?!?)  But what I really love about this place is the sandwich names.  Lombard Avenue.  JFK Boulevard. Wharton Street.  Sound like any other little business you know? 

All of the names at Taylor Gourmet refer to Philadelphia streets (and other landmarks), where both of the owners are from.  Yellow House Knits pays obviously pays homage to the streets I drive everyday here in the District, but I still think it's fun that we both took the same approach. 

And, if I do say so myself, we both offer great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment