Sunday, June 5, 2011

Words to Live By

I find these posters from ColorBee featuring song lyrics to be so charming.  I love the bright colors and graphic design.  And ColorBee and I must have similar taste in music because these are some of my favorite songs.  She's picked some of the best lines from some really great songs.  (James Taylor in particular is one of my all-time favorites!)

Browsing through ColorBee's Etsy shop got me to thinking about other songs with lyrics that have stuck with me (not that I think ColorBee is looking for suggestions).  Here are a couple that I thought of.  Do you recognize the songs/artists?

--And the good-bye makes the journey harder still
--Things are gonna work out fine if you only will
--Sing with me, if it's just for today
--Time it was and what a time it was
--Let the river run
--Here's an optimistic thought
--The first days are the hardest days
--This world keeps spinning faster
--Those were halycon days
--Loved by many, hated by none
--I met you on somebody's island
--It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshine-y day
--Teach your children well

No comments:

Post a Comment