Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dash & Albert Rugs Take D.C.!

I have always loved Dash & Albert rugs, particularly the striped ones in funky colors.  Come to think of it, they're not unlike my striped sweaters in funky colors. . . .

Anyway, I was helping a friend pick out a rug for her nursery (I love that she is thinking bigger than a traditional "baby's" room) and noticed that mousing over some of the rugs on the D&A website reveals shots of the rugs in my own Washington, D.C.  When I poked a little closer, I noticed that the 2010 catalog seems to have a D.C. theme (and a dog theme!). 

I think the pictures of the rugs out about town are super clever. I particularly like the ones of the rugs "at" the FDR Memorial and "at" the Federal Triangle metro stop, which is my work stop.  I think the rugs themselves are really fun, but I love that the company has a sense of humor as well.  Now I just need to find a use for a cool new Dash & Albert rug. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment