Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Kind of Town

Yesterday, I indulged a long-time desire to take the double-decker bus tour around D.C.  I've wanted to do it forever now, but the time and weather were never quite right.  But since I'm still not feeling particularly great, the tour seemed to be a perfect way for me to enjoy this weekend's beautiful weather while still taking it easy.

I had a great time!  The tour was about two and a half hours, but I stopped in Georgetown for some water and chocolate ice cream.  The narration was a little lame, but the bus ride itself was really pleasant.  It was a fun day.  Here's what we saw.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I just love DC and can't wait to take the little ones someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great no hassle way to see DC!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. We travel on the Megabus, which is a double dcker "greyhound-like" bus. My kids love it and it's so much nicer than the greyhound. It has free wifi, movies, and a nice bathroom. There is even a table you can sit at.

    Tiffany
    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete