Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Repeat Customers

They say it's easier to keep an existing customer than to find a new one.  And while, I'm sure that's true from a business perspective, I love repeat customers from a personal-validation perspective.  Anyone can stumble upon a website and decide to take a chance on a purchase from an unknown entity.  But a repeat customer makes a deliberate decision to buy a product, often seeking out the shop or website.  The repeat customer has seen the product, determined it to be of good quality, style, and value and decides to buy again.

I find it incredibly gratifying--and humbling--that so many people have purchased my little sweaters and then come back for more.  I especially love when they order custom sweaters and then trust me to create what they have in their head.  That they choose to spend their hard-earned dollars in my shop means the world to me.

So extra special love today to all of you who have purchased Yellow House Knits sweaters two, three, or four (yes four!) times!  Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so true!

    Your knits are so darling=0)

    I put a lovely heart on your shop.

    Have a great night,
    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete