Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally . . . A New Listing!

I'm so excited about the new Chesapeake Street sweater.  I designed it around those awesome fish buttons, which were custom-made for Yellow House Knits.  I wanted the sweater to be in the same colorway as the buttons, but I didn't want it to be too matchy-matchy, so I swapped in turquoise trim for the purple in the buttons.  I think the change was a good call--the turquoise really livens it up.  I'm just delighted with how it turned out!


The sweater is currently available in stock in size 12 months, but it can be knit to order in any size.  Email me for more information.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest sweater! The colors are so beautiful. And the buttons just make the sweater. I just love those colors. It makes you feel good just to look at it. This sweater is a winner. Great job!!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete