Friday, November 26, 2010

Peabody Street as a Cardigan

I just finished up this custom order.  R. loved the Peabody Street sweater, but she reallty wanted a cardigan for her son.  So I tweaked the design just a little bit and . . . Voila!  I think it looks darling!  I hope R. sends a picture of her son wearing it!

I hope this example will remind customers to think of the sweater designs on the website as mere starting points.  I'm always happy to play around with any design to make it best suit your needs. 

1 comment:

  1. This sweater is precious! You make me want to knit some baby/children sweaters too. I need to look for some cute patterns like yours. I always have a baby afghan on my knitting needles to work on while watching TV. I also love to knit washcloths. Love the colors in this sweater. So pretty!!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete