Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tripple the Fun

Oh, goodness, when I got these adorable pictures from Chicago photographer Amy Tripple, I agonized over which ones to post here and on the Etsy site.  They're all so fantastic that I just couldn't decide.  I finally settled on a slightly different set here and there so I could show more of them off! 

You can see more of Amy's shots of the Park Road sweater on the Yellow House Knits Etsy site or just click on the collage above.

Also, be sure to take a stroll past Amy's website.  Not only can you see more of her gorgeous photography, but her blog has tons of great information about photography and what to do with all those pictures you take (particularly for those of you who have taken her Sweet Shots classes, which I would LOVE to take if I were local).  There's also news of a great contest she's running now.  Check it out here.

1 comment: