Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adorable Initial Note Cards

I just wanted to give a shout out to Michelle at Oodles of Color.  I bought these note cards for my best friend to thank her for putting up with my death cough while we were in Memphis this weekend.  I had some pretty specific requests:  My friend is something of a jock, so they couldn't be too fussy or too girly.  But she knows how much I like pink, so she often wears a lovely pink sweater when we hang out (how's THAT for a good friend!?).  This weekend, she had paired the pink sweater with a pair of grey walking shorts and looked very chic--I teased her mercilessly about it!!  So I needed cards that were pink and gray . . . but still pretty simple.  Michelle's cards fit the bill perfectly.

The cards arrived last night (making their way from St. Paul to D.C. in only three days!), sweetly packaged with a matching ribbon and paper band.  They were as adorable as they looked in the picture, and the paper was very high quality.  I was thrilled with them--and my friend was too.  Thanks Michelle!

8 comments:

  1. I will have to check out Michelle's site. These really are nice. I like their simplicity.

    Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I hope it makes some parents think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your most recent follower from FF. Love to see you drop in over at A Penny Saved and follow too! Have a terrific weekend!

    Jen @ A Penny Saved

    http://apennysavedtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are perfect!

    And I loooooove the shrinky dink art idea! My boys have just discovered the fun of shrinky dinks. I'm going to have to see what I can do with them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, and I love your etsy stuff! I'm so not crafty, I just wish I was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here from FF. Just stopping by to say HI. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing! Checking out what you're up to today. I having my first weekly Button Swap Blog Hop over at my blog where bloggers can swap buttons. Swapping buttons helps bloggers reach new readers and expand their audiences

    You can check it out at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/button-swap-blog-hop.html
    if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brand new to FF. I am your newest follower and I have a brand new blog at www.thriftycanucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello stopping by for Friday Follow Have a great Day :D

    http://cadtaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete