Monday, April 12, 2010

Sailboats and Baseballs

You may recall that I've written before about my commitment to knitting sweaters for little boys.  It's hard to find high-quality, clever buttons that are appropriate for boys' clothes (setting aside solid-colored buttons, which are always a good fallback but are less interesting).

So I'm really loving these new buttons I just got featuring sailboats and baseballs.  I think I'm going to use the baseballs on a blue cardigan, but I'm still trying to decide whether to make it a solid blue or stripe it.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the sailboats yesterday, but I know they'll look great wherever they end up.

In a future post, I'll feature some new buttons I got for girls' sweaters.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those sailboat buttons. I can't wait to see what you make for those!

    ReplyDelete