Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Administrative Professionals' Day!

Administrative Professionals' Day snuck up on me today, but luckily I remembered in time to be able to say a big THANK YOU to everyone I work with.  And if you work in an administrative support position, I hope someone remembered to say "thank you" as well.  If not, I'm thanking you on their behalf.

At my office, we had a fancy lunch today for everyone to celebrate Administrative Professionals' Day.  It was actually surprisingly good!  For dessert, they had a Good Humor ice cream cart, complete with a fun umbrella like the one you see here.  The cart had ice cream sandwiches, King Cones, Chocolate Eclair bars, and all sorts of other cool treats.  Felt just like summer!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm {drooling}

    Why wasn't I invited?! Sound like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete